Singaporeans accounted for 85 percent of the buyers
With an average price of $1,900 psf, the units sold range from one- to four-bedroom units, while three of its six penthouses also found buyers.
In an SGX filing, Oxley revealed that Singaporeans accounted for 85 percent of the buyers, while foreigners and permanent residents made up the remaining 15 percent.
Designed by DP Architects, Mayfair Gardens is the most upscale development within Oxley’s portfolio to date. The project boasts 55 facilities, including three sky terraces and a 75m swimming pool.
“Mayfair Gardens is the project of the decade for Oxley. Its British architectural design, efficient use of space, wide range of facilities and charming landscape offer home buyers a warm homely feeling,” said Oxley executive chairman and CEO Ching Chiat Kwong.
“Including Mayfair Gardens, we will launch three more projects before year-end. We are cautiously optimistic that our total sales for 2018 will reach 2,000 units.”